"We are at a new and rapidly advancing horizon of monitoring the nervous system in the OR, ICU, and on the floor. This leads to more accurate diagnosis in a timely manner, better outcome for the patients, and less cost to the healthcare system.”
Yafa Minazad, DO
Vituity Vice President of Operations, Acute Neurology
Virtual Neurodiagnostic Lab
Tap into highly trained Neurologists that provide the level of neurodiagnostic services your hospital requires without building out a team of in-house specialists. Vituity physicians become an extension of your team - complying with all medical staff rules and taking a collaborative approach to care.
- EEG Monitoring: Our fellowship-trained neurophysiologists are available 24/7 to support your hospital’s diagnostic EEG needs. We also provide long-term EEG monitoring in the ICU for early identification and management of neurological deterioration. Long-term outpatient EEG monitoring is also available as a cost-effective way to diagnose seizure disorders and other neurological conditions.
- Intraoperative Monitoring: Working closely with technicians in the operating room, our neurologists provide real-time remote monitoring to quickly bring neurological changes to the surgeon’s attention to improve outcomes. Following surgery, our physicians provide interpretation and documentation into your hospital’s EHR.
- Specialty Diagnostic Services: To help develop a comprehensive neurosciences center, we provide specialty neurodiagnostic support, including deep brain stimulation, an epilepsy monitoring unit, vagal nerve stimulation, and transcranial doppler.
Comprehensive Services to Fit Your Needs
Our neurodiagnostic services provide the level of support your hospital requires. As an extension of your team, Vituity experts work with collaboratively with your staff. Together, we tailor a solution to meet your needs.
- Interpretation of diagnostic studies — Vituity’s neurophysiologists partner with your hospital to provide professional interpretation services. We offer 24/7 coverage or supplemental coverage to your on-site team.
- Technical component expertise — We can work with your existing neurodiagnostic technical infrastructure or we can help you build technical capabilities. Our support can include equipment selection, quality and competency evaluations for technologists, and program policies and procedures development.
- Medical director and program development — For more robust support, a neurodiagnostic medical director works hand-in-hand with you to build your hospital’s program. Services include setting up your lab, hiring and training technologists, establishing clinical competencies for technologists, and developing program policies and procedures. We can also help you meet prestigious EEG lab accreditation requirements.
Vituity Neurodiagnostic Partnership
- Timely results — Enhances appropriate ordering of tests, speeds time to evaluation, and reduces length of stay.
- Enhanced quality — Benefit from fellowship-trained experts for accurate interpretation of studies.
- Cost efficiency — Deliver expert diagnostic services without the cost of hiring a full-time neurologist.
- Easy startup — Utilize your hospital’s existing neurodiagnostic equipment and EHR for efficient program launch.
- Reduce risk and liability — Ensure legal compliance and patient safety with medical director oversight.
- Enhance surgical care — Augment your spine, interventional, cardiovascular, trauma, and other specialty surgical care.
- Neurodiagnostics Fundamentals Webinar Part 1
- Neurodiagnostics Fundamentals Webinar Part 2
- Qualified Staffing for the Neurodiagnostic Department
Downloadable InformationVituity Neurodiagnostic Services Overview