Applicants must write a personal statement that describes:
- Your contributions to the areas of social justice, diversity, equity, and inclusion
- How you have demonstrated commitment to improving healthcare delivery for underrepresented communities
- Your desire to improve health inequities
- A recommendation letter from a university or residency program faculty or volunteer organization.
- Proof of good standing at a university or residency program with ACGME accreditation
- Submissions are accepted February 1st, 2023 through March 31st, 2023 at 11:59 PST
- Candidate submissions after this deadline will not be considered
How to Submit
If you have any questions, please contact us.