On-Demand, Board-Certified Psychiatrists with Acute Care Expertise
Our telepsychiatry solutions enable hospitals and health systems to appropriately and promptly treat acute behavioral health patients that present to their facility.
Focused on treating patients with dignity and respect, our services complement existing in-house psychiatry services and include on-demand evaluations, risk assessments, diagnoses, and treatment planning.
With our pay-per-consult or block-scheduling model, our solution allows hospitals and health systems to have a customized approach that meets their needs.
- Improves quality of care through therapeutic diagnostic evaluations, including involuntary hold evaluations
- Allows for rapid, cost-effective access to emergency-trained psychiatrists
- Creates prompt initiation of treatment and appropriate referral to inpatient care
- Reduces unnecessary hospital admissions while improving ED throughput
- Increases hospital capacity for other patients in need of emergency care
- Improves coordination of care between psychiatrists and onsite providers
Delivering Compassionate, Patient-Centered Acute Psychiatric Care
Our Innovative Telepsychiatry Solutions Include:
- Board certified, emergency and acute care psychiatrists who perform comprehensive psychiatric evaluations with Vituity’s telehealth program, On Duty, in the ED and inpatient units
- Improved assessments, reassessments, and dispositions
- Integration with behavioral health care teams (psychiatry RNs, social workers, etc.)
- Clinical integration with the emergency medicine team
- De-escalation services for patients in crisis
- High quality, timely treatment that results in appropriate disposition and avoidance of unnecessary transfers
- Training on appropriate telepsychiatry use-cases, targeting those patients most likely to benefit from such services and recommendations
Compassionate care and improved performance.
Partner with Vituity.
We'll get back to you shortly.