When should you consider a visit to an urgent care center?
- You are unable to get an appointment with your primary care doctor
- You are suffering from minor injuries
- You have a cold, sore throat, or flu-like symptoms
- You have minor cuts, sprains, and/or broken bones
- You or a family member needs a physical for sports, school, or work
- You’ve suffered a work-related injury or illness
Remember: if you're suffering from a serious condition such as a heart attack or stroke, go directly to the emergency room or call 911.