Thank you for giving us the privilege of caring for you. We are committed to providing you with exceptional, compassionate care.
When you receive care at a hospital, you will often receive two bills: one from the hospital (called a “facility fee”) and one from the physicians who provided your care (called the “professional fee”). The bill from Vituity covers professional fees for the care you received.
If you have any questions about a bill you have received from Vituity, please contact us.
Customer Service Department
Monday–Friday, 6 am–5:30 pm PST
To determine if you qualify for payment arrangements, please contact our customer service department at 800-498-7157.
Yes, please contact customer service at 800-498-7157.
Vituity physicians are not employed by the hospital; therefore, you will receive a separate bill.
For example: If you came in to the emergency room and had an x-ray and lab tests, you may receive a bill from the hospital for the use of the facility and technology, a bill from the emergency physician for professional services, a bill from the radiologist for interpreting any x-rays, and a bill from the pathologist for analyzing any specimens taken.
Yes, you are welcome to contact our customer service department Monday–Friday between the hours of 6:00 am–5:30 pm PST at 800-498-7157.
Billing Records Request
- A written request in letter format.
- A HIPAA-compliant authorization signed by the patient.
- A check in the amount of $15.00 for clerical/copying fees.
Print the authorization form, fill it out completely, and have it signed by the patient. If your company does not have its own HIPAA-compliant authorization form, you may use our authorization form.
There are two options for submitting billing record requests to our office.
- Via ChartSwap.com: If you are not currently a registered user, follow the prompts on the site to create an account. The completed HIPAA Authorization form, can be uploaded and attached to your electronic request via ChartSwap. Follow the prompts on the site to upload the HIPAA Authorization form, pay the records copying fee (if applicable), and submit your request.
- Via Mail: Mail the completed HIPAA Authorization form along with the record copying fee (if applicable) to the address noted below. Make the check for the copy fee payable to: MedAmerica Billing Services, Inc. (MBSI)
MedAmerica Billing Services, Inc., dba Vituity RCM
1601 Cummins Drive, Suite D
Modesto, CA 95358
Attn: Release of Information Dept.
If you have further questions, please contact the Release of Information Department at (209) 567-5755.