Join us at ACEP21!
October 25 — October 28 • Virtual & Boston, MA
Connect with Vituity
Ask us about the unique advantages of joining Vituity:
- Clinical leadership that understands your practice needs
- Broad peer-level clinical expertise of 5,000 clinicians
- Best-in-class operational support
- Ongoing commitment to achieving diversity, fostering inclusion, and championing accountability at all levels
American College of Emergency Physician Honors Vituity Physicians
- Vituity medical director Michael McGee, MD, FACEP received the 2021 ACEP Community Emergency Medicine Excellence Award for his work to prevent gun violence in youth.
- Vituity medical director and director of clinical education Diana Goodwine, MD, FACEP, has been honored with the 2021 AAWEP Outstanding ED Director Award.
Vituity and ACEP have a rich history of working together to better acute care delivery. Since inception, Vituity Partners have played leading roles in ACEP, including two national Presidents, more than twenty state chapter Presidents, and leadership roles on a number of committees and sections. Read more.
Connect with our team to learn more about Vituity opportunities, managing the next steps in your career and promoting healthcare equity in our communities.