In partnership with Today’s Hospitalist, Vituity hosted a webinar on the impact of virtual care in the evolution of care delivery and the changing roles of the hospitalist and supporting care teams when leveraging new options that deliver care to patients when and where they need it.
In this moderated discussion, a panel of clinical leaders from Vituity examine how its hospitalists play a critical role in redefining the patient experience and how hospitalists can prepare now to be successful with virtual hospital care models.
Watch the replay and learn:
- The most prevalent new care models gaining popularity at health systems
- How virtual care models improve the practice of hospital medicine
- The top things hospitalists can start doing today to ensure continued career success
- Pablo Echeverria, MD - Medical Director, Critical Care Medicine; Vituity
- Gurvinder Kaur, MD - Chief Medical Officer, Adventist Health; CVN
- Payton McGowen, MD - System Medical Director, Hospital Medicine; Vituity
- Joshua Niebruegge, MD – Vice President, Hospital, Critical Care and Post-Acute Care Medicine; Vituity
Learn more about Vituity’s hospital medicine services or explore a hospitalist career with Vituity.