Compensation and Benefits
All physicians who join Vituity serve as Partners from day one. As co-owners, we share the same mission and goals -- without the influence of external investors.
Our Partners enjoy equality and transparency not found in big groups. We offer competitive income plus annual profit distribution.
Partners are eligible to receive and participate in a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Health insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Life and disability insurance
- Student loan repayment -- federal, private, undergraduate, and medical school loans are eligible for a discounted refinancing plan that can lower your overall monthly payments.
- Risk management and professional liability insurance
- Web-based and annual sponsored CME courses that meet all licensing requirements
In addition to regular compensation, Vituity distributes its net income to its Partners at the end of each calendar year.
Vituity offers a robust loan program to assist Partners with life transitions. These include:
- New hire bridge loan — An interest-free loan upon joining the Partnership. Defrays some of the upfront costs associated with transitioning from residency to a new career, including relocation and applying for medical staff privileges or licensing.
- Maternity/paternity loan — An interest-free loan to assist Partners during their leave following the birth or adoption of a child.
- Refinancing of high-interest student loans — Discounted refinancing of high-interest student loans with no application cost or prepayment penalties. Federal, private, undergraduate, and graduate school loans are eligible.
Vituity offers signing bonuses for qualifying physicians who make a full-time commitment for two or more years at one of our priority locations.
Partners achieving Senior Partner status, generally after 10 years of service, are eligible for the sabbatical program. Partners receive a generous stipend and enjoy time away from their clinical practice to rest, rejuvenate, or pursue other interests. This benefit is offered every five years.
View All Physician Job Opportunities