At Vituity, we are committed to achieving diversity, equity, and inclusion for our clinicians, employees, patients, and the communities we serve. Our leaders are dedicated to empowering and mentoring clinicians and future leaders and supporting medical careers for under-represented populations.
IMPACT stands for Influence, Purpose, Action, Commitment, and Trust. IMPACT forums are designed to provide tools needed to successfully navigate the healthcare professional journey. These educational events are free of charge and encourage residents and medical students to network with physicians and job creators.
We Believe Healthcare Justices Starts With Us.
COVID had a big impact on the physician job market. As hospitals continue to grapple with the depressed number of visits due to COVID-19, work opportunities across all medical specialties have decreased, and have had a disproportionate effect on graduating BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, People of Color) medical students and residents.
The IMPACT series follows the paths of unique medical career journeys, and participation is open to everyone.
Each program has a unique agenda that includes topics such as:
- Physician leaders’ insight on their personal journeys in medicine
- An introduction to healthcare organizational structures and practice models
- How to build financial wealth
- Ways to continue serving and giving back to our communities
2021 IMPACT Events
IMPACT: A forum for Black Physicians: January 16th, 2021
- This networking event, designed by Black physician leaders, offers residents and medical students guidance for the most challenging job market for new doctors in a generation.
IMPACT: A forum for Hispanic/Latinx Physicians: April 28th, 2021
- This networking event is for Hispanic/Latinx residents and medical students and offers career insights and techniques. Join Vituity leaders as they discuss navigating their own medical career and provide you with tools to start yours.
- This 2-hour interactive virtual forum is a follow up to our January event and is designed to equip Black medical students and residents with impactful tools to succeed as healthcare professionals with an emphasis on how to get involved in administrative leadership opportunities and health policy & advocacy.