Leadership and Consulting
Neurology Leadership and Consulting
For hospitals pursuing neurology program development, Vituity provides leadership, staff education, analytics, and expert consultation. We can help identify a cost-effective development plan and work as part of your team on process improvement initiatives and integration. Our neurologists can serve as your medical director and can assist with stroke center and other accreditations or even development of epilepsy and other specialty programs.
Our neurology solutions bring a world of benefits to your patients and hospital.
- Attract new patients — Expand your capabilities to capture more market share and reduce out-of-system diversions and transfers.
- Improve patient care — Quickly deliver life-saving treatments like thrombolytic (tPA) therapy and neurointerventional procedures.
- Be recognized for excellence — Achieve Joint Commission certification as a primary or comprehensive stroke center and other accreditations with the help of our expert consultants.
- Reduce costs — Optimize in-person and virtual support to manage costs and enhance quality; shorten inpatient length of stay.
- Enhance patient experience — Our neurologists work with your emergency medicine, critical care, hospitalist, and anesthesiology services to promote positive outcomes and smooth transitions.
- Develop an exceptional neurology program — Gain the clinical leadership you need to expand your services, drive new initiatives, and streamline operations.
Leading the Stroke Certification Process
Vituity works in close collaboration with hospital leadership and stroke coordinators to lead, develop, and oversee the Comprehensive Stroke Center (CSC) certification process. The team establishes target performance metrics to meet certification requirements and develops stoke-specific protocols and best practices to meet these metrics.
CSC certification provides community access to local neurological services, individualized stroke patient care, stroke prevention resources, rehabilitation services, and improved patient outcomes. The certification elevates a hospital’s reputation as an elite provider of neurological care and designation as a preferred provider for stroke care in the region.
CSC designation also allows hospitals to increase market share by enhancing their ability to attract physicians, strengthening community confidence in the hospital’s quality of care, and increasing patient volume through EMS routing protocols.
Downloadable InformationComprehensive Neurology Solutions