Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, but they must be submitted by August 1, 2019, to be considered for the fellowship class beginning on January 1, 2020. Interviews are conducted in August and September.
Step 1: Prequalification
- To begin the application process, click the “Apply” link at the bottom of the page and complete a prequalification application.
- A recruiter will contact you to conduct a prequalification phone screening.
Step 2: Documentation – Due August 1
- Prequalified candidates will be emailed instructions for submitting the required documentation, such as licenses and certifications, and must pay a nonrefundable application fee of $30. (Note: Licenses and certifications can be submitted as obtained.)
- The program staff will follow up with you regarding the status of your application and required documentation.
Step 3: Interview – August and September
- The EMPA Fellowship Selection Committee will review all applications completed and submitted by August 1.
- Select candidates will be contacted for an onsite interview. Applicants who have not been selected for an interview will also be notified.
- All interviews will be conducted in August and September.
Step 4: Selection – September
- Candidates who have been accepted into the program will be contacted by the program administrator.
- After receiving a verbal acceptance, a written offer/acceptance letter will follow. Offer/acceptance letters must be returned within 30 days of receipt to secure a place in the EMPA Fellowship Program.
- Those candidates who are not initially selected will be notified and may be added to an alternate list. All positions will be finalized by September 30.
- Required enrollment paperwork can be completed between September and December.
Apply Now to the EMPA Fellowship