Applications are accepted on a rolling basis but must be submitted by June 1 to be considered for the fellowship class beginning that November.
Candidates will be notified in June if an interview has been granted, and interviews are conducted in June and July.
Step 1: Prequalification
- To begin the application process, click the “Apply” link at the bottom of the page and complete a prequalification application.
- A recruiter will contact you to conduct a prequalification phone screening.
Step 2: Documentation – Due June 1
- Prequalified candidates will be emailed instructions for submitting the required documentation such as licenses and certifications and a nonrefundable application fee of $30. (Note: Licenses and certifications can be submitted as obtained.)
- The program staff will follow-up with you regarding the status of your application and required documentation.
Step 3: Interview – June and July
- The EMPA Fellowship Selection Committee will review all applications that are completed and submitted by June 1.
- Select candidates will be contacted for an onsite interview. Applicants who have not been selected for an interview will also be notified.
Step 4: Selection – July
- Candidates who have been accepted into the program will be contacted by the program administrator.
- Upon receiving a verbal acceptance, a written offer/acceptance letter will follow by July 31. Offer/acceptance letters must be returned within 30 days of receipt to secure a place in the EMPA Fellowship Program.
Those candidates who are not initially selected will be notified and may be added to an alternate list.
Apply Now to the EMPA Fellowship